Sunday, September 26, 2010

How God heal me and set me free

At book of Genesis 1:3 said that:
And God said,” Let there be light,"

And there was light.

How about God said," Let you be heal,"?
Yes, you are healed.

I still remember at the past few months
that I was panic and sad
I was asking God why.
Why He allowed this things happen
the incident is when I was around 16,17 years old
I was been cheated by my friend and her family as well.

How she and her families cheated me?
at that time I'm single and known that
usually girls around that age was wanted to get into a relationship with boy
and my friend use her hand phone to act like a boy and pursue me
at that time she say that she have a cousin and want to become my BF
and I say ok, because I trust her.
Then me and "her cousin" enter to a relationship around 6 months!!!

of course at the end the entire incident was broke
and she admit that she was cheated me
but she was blame this to others friend as well
she said all the plan is from other friend
she was innocent the only thing that she do is
she help another girl to cheated me
and this entire thing was known by her families long ago

The things that make me sad and heart broke is
she was my primary school friend
we know each other since we are 8 years old
and her father is my father's friend as well.
her father also known entire incident but her father
just keep quiet when his daughter cheating me
and when the entire incident was broke
he just say that
" tell you father all the things is from another girl, nothing to do with my daughter "
and the way my friend tell me is not sincerity as well
she tell me this "I'm just tell you the true,if you don't want to believe
and don't want to forgive me, up to you."

After that day she was totally change her phone number and I couldn't find her anymore.
How I know that she was cheated me and not sincerity to apologize?
I was known that from another friend who our childhood friend is as well.
She told me that my friend never have a cousin which is guy and around our age.
And I start to suspect and ask the "guy" out.

And guess what??
She just submits her self, but she keeps say that the "guy" is real.
But if the "guy“is real, how come I never saw him??
Because, I always ask him to out and he refuse and his voice like a girl.

I really hurt when I know the truth because I never know that

my childhood friend and my father's friend will cheated me!!

And I tried to forget this entire incident
guess what? I can do it, according to my strength.
BUT, few months ago God suddenly get me remember back
I was very sad and feel embarrassed

I don't want remember and I tell God that if one day
the secret was break I will kill my self.
But this is not biblical and not pleasing God.
God want to heal me! He want me to get heal and set free!!

So I was starting to search those Christianity books,
about spiritual, emotional healing and so on.

Beside that I also fast and pray for it!
Guess what God just heal me suddenly!!

(at that time I was already fast and pray more than 40 days)

I still remember around 2 weeks ago
when I was on the way to attempt a camp
suddenly a song come to my mind,
which is "This Is Our God"
at the first I though it was a song that God
just want to remind me that He die on the cross for me

until I'm attending service when the worship song sing
suddenly the lyrics say deep into my heart that
actually God want to tell me is this:
" Your presence in me

Jesus light the way
By the power of your word
I am restored
I am redeemed
By your spirit i am free"

The things that God told me is by His Spirit I'm FREE!!
By the power of His Word I'm been set FREE!!
how amazing??
at that moment I'm know I'm been set free!!

And God lead me to this verses Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,
who have been called according to his purpose.

I'm still don't know why God let my friends to cheated me when I was young
but the things that I know is
God just want to set me FREE!!

Yes, at that moment was very pain and hurt,
but now I'm been set free!!

0 评论: