Thursday, June 3, 2010

Conformation From God

Incident

One normal Sunday night, I was in home and worship God. Suddenly, a though that come to me say that “you are an accident the person that call by God is your friend is not you (I was reach out because ‘Big Fat Life’ that time with my friend), Because of you all the thing mess up, you are not belong to God, you are not belong to them (church), and so on. I know that was not truth. But I can’t stop my mind, my mind was mess up. I can control my self, because of this I cry at lease 3 hours.

Due to me can’t control my mind, my mind start having those “weird” thinking come out. I start worried that God that can provide the better future for me or not, I start didn’t believe in God. I start complaining and blame God.

It was really scary!!

I continue pray and seek God, but I’m still sad and my mind was mess up.
Even though God give me some verses that I manage I catch

John 14:1
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, trust also in me.

1 Corinthians 2:9
However, as it is written: No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him.

2 Corinthians 4:8
So we fix our eye not on what is seen, but on what is unseen.
For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

I feel better after receive words from God, but I still sad and all things mess up.

Encourage by God

Then next day I was attempt prayer meeting with my sadness
During the prayer meeting God tell me

Jeremiah 1:5a
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart;

You are not an accident, I know you, and you are in my plan

Why you so rush? Why you can’t wait? Why you doesn’t believe in me?

I have perfect plan for you, what you can do is Just believe me, walk close with me, obey me, and you will receive.

The door I was open for you, Just wait! Wait for my timing and you will see it!

Conformation and encouraging

Then 1 week later which is Saturday, I tell my leader and my shepherd. That time my leader was encourage my by using God’s word and my shepherd didn’t say anything. However, coming Friday which is our shepherd time, my shepherd ask me and tell me some thing which is I still remember until now.

She asks” do you still remember that day that you are accepted Christ? Do you still remember that you been change sit?”

I say I still remember

That day is: I was late and I’m been sited in the left Conner, then suddenly she which is my shepherd sms me ask me to change sit to right conner. And I accepted Christ that day.

She tell me that before service she suddenly sense God that tell her I will receive Christ on that day. She doesn’t know what can do the only thing that she knows I was quiet close with a sister in our unit at that time, so she changes me to sit beside her.

End

Psalm 139:16
your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

0 评论: