Thursday, June 3, 2010

My final in Pre-U

Happening

I still remember at November 2009, few days before I was having a final exam. Something terrible comes to me. One of my friend suddenly tell me something very terrible and without reason

I was very sad that time, because I didn't know entire situation and she didn't tell me before this then suddenly she just blame all things to me. This happen makes me really sad and down

Solution

Then one of my friend in church know she come to me and bring God's message to me as well. She tells me it was the test that God gives to me. After that I was feel calm but I still sad and no mood for study anymore

It was the 1st times, I sitting alone at school for revision but nothing I can remember. My mind was blank.

I was use at lease 5 days to study and NOTHING I can remember from my notes!!
HOW TERRIBLE IT IS!!

Come back to God

So one day before final, I was come to GOD and cry to GOD say that I can't do anything I just up hold my self and my final in to GOD's hand

Mirecle!!

It was a first time in my life that I go for final without prepare.

But surprisingly when I was getting the final paper, I was shock.
Why? Because I know the answer!! All the answer that my lecture already give us during class time and all this is not in MY NOTES!!

Well at that subject I gain a high mark on final

Mattew 6:33
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness,
and all these things will be given to you as well.

0 评论: